|Fireworks over the Castel Sant'Angelo. |
If you look to the left you can see Tosca jumping off the roof.
1) More media reviews. I love live concerts but I've got a deep backlog of music, from CD recordings to DVDs to giant box sets. I'm hoping to write more about them this year, and not just as Gift Guide suggestions.
2) As many performance reviews as I can cram into my schedule and still stay sane enough to write.
3) More summer festival coverage including Glimmerglass, Tanglewood, and hopefully the Bard Festival and Caramoor if I have time.
4) More writing about baroque music and baroque opera. It's a new decade so let's start it by delving into the 18th century a bit more and exploring some good recordings.
5) The highest quality, best edited writing that one man can produce.
2010 was a great year for Superconductor. Let's make the next decade of classical music and opera blogging even better.
And to start the year off on the right note, here's the Vienna Philharmonic!