Support independent arts journalism by joining our Patreon! Currently $5/month.

About Superconductor

Our motto: "Critical thinking in the cheap seats." Unbiased, honest classical music and opera opinions, occasional obituaries and classical news reporting, since 2007. All written content © 2019 by Paul J. Pelkonen. For more about Superconductor, visit this link. For advertising rates, click this link. Follow us on Facebook.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Oooh. Cake!

Guess what, dear readers? It's Happy Blogday here at the 'Conductor!

Today marks the one year anniversary of the birth of this blog--a GOOD IDEA that I happened to have in the shower.
This blog has been an interesting, exciting experience for me, marking the first time that I have written extensive, serious criticism in about five years. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it, and I know I've had a heck of a time writing it.

Today, we mark the anniversary with enhanced functionality. Added this week:

  • The new Amazon searchbox. Get your favorite recordings fast!
  • Technorati. Spread the love and tell them where you read me.
  • Feedburner: You can now read my blog as a daily feed.
  • E-mail subscription: Just what it sounds like--all the best in music reviews sent right to your mailbox.


OK. Back to working on the next review. But first...CAKE!

Trending on Superconductor

Translate

Share My Blog!

Share |

Critical Thinking in the Cheap Seats